Rudy Allen, owner of Ag Tech Services, LLC, graduated from Oregon State University with a degree in Agronomic Crop Science in 1976.
He has been a Certified Crop Advisor (CCA-NW) since 1994 and a Certified Professional Agronomist (CPAg) since 1997.
Experience and Expertise
30 years agricultural experience:
Has provided presentations on a variety of crop production issues including:
- 24 years retail & management experience
- 6 years in private business
Well versed in:
- Nutrient management
- Crop stress factors
- Plant hormone interactions
- Plant physiology
- Soil nutrient interactions
- Plant nutrient utilizations
- Soil biological systems
- Lyrics of many popular songs from the late 60's to the late 70's.